Sunday, April 27, 2008

Vegetarian's Paradise 2

144 W 4th St

New York, NY

http://www.vp2-nyc.com/

I love this place. Well, I really just love the Crispy Soul Chicken--It's amazing! I've been here a couple times and I always get Soul Chicken. It's almost always crowded around dinner time and the fact that its tiny doesnt help.

I love that I have a spot to satisfy my chicken cravings. I've never had any of the other meat substitutes but I assume theyre just as good as the chicken.

Asian vibe decorations...though there's not really much to decorate because the restaurant is tiny. I hate when they seat me directly next to another table because its sort of like you're having dinner with the other people too. I like my space when eating.


Food 15. I really love the soul chicken, I havent had enough of the other options to give a higher rating. They're spinach dumplings are gross.

Decor 10. It's too small. It could be worse but I'm not a fan of sitting close to other people while eating dinner.

Service 14. Average service. Not awful just not good enough.

Overall, averaged to 13 but I'll give them a 15, because I'm addicted to the soul chicken! Affordable. I believe they give fortune cookies with the checks. This is a regular place for me, there's definately a lot of other stuff I want to try.

No comments: