Sunday, April 20, 2008

P.F. Changs UPDATE

The Shops at Riverside, Suite 50
Hackensack, NJ 07601
We're friends with the chef. Hi Courtney! He's awesome.



Consulting Jess on Tofu.


Mai Tai. Yes, that is a real plant in the drink. The Pineapple inside was yum, the drink not so much my taste.




Dinner! I forgot to take pictures of our appetizers. We ordered the Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Calamari and Crab Wontons--which Courtney happen to send another order to our table. I didnt like the crab wontons, actually noone at the table did. The consistency of the crab was gross. The salt and pepper calamari was pretty good.




Jess ordered the Ma Po Tofu, it was red when I ordered it. It still tasted good to me.


Crispy Honey Shrimp. mmmmmm. Not the best picture, I know, but those shrimp are sooooooo good. I'm not even into honey flavored stuff.



Mongolion Beef. Naomi's fav.


OMG. Vegetable Fried Rice sooooooo good.




DESSERT TIME!


Enter GREAT WALL OF CHOCOLATE.
It looks better than it taste. It's good. It just builds up expectations that can't be filled.


Nez wanted it all! lol.



Banana Spring Rolls, not the best picture. MY FAVORITE DESSERT @ Changs. Top 5 Favorite Desserts of all time.



and the damage is done...btw. Dessert was on Courtney. I know, you're mad. lol.




Until next time P.F. Changs...

1 comment:

Mighty Franso said...

i'm disappointed.

how in the HELL did you NOT like the fucking crab wontons?!

THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!

anyways listen... i know you don't eat meat. but OMG. MONGOLIAN BEEF IS NOT A JOKE.

anyways, when we go to Max Brenner's for my bday next month... are you gonna take pics of me eating? hm? HM??

good.

and uh, telling me i'm mad on the blog? hilarious,lol (i know there's a possibility you were just talking to the reader, but no. i took is as personal as possible!!!!!)

=)